Camelback is a caring church. We care for our members in need, we care for your well being and enrichment, we care for the less fortunate and we care for our community. Be a part of something special!
- Stephen Ministries: The Stephen Miinistry is in training mode this summer, check out our page for updates!
- Backpacks for Christ: Started by Camelback member Jim Curley, the annual Backpacks for Christ program has grown into an amazing ministry. Every year including new locations and reaching more people with the love of Jesus.
- Camelback Concert Series: Camelback Church has a longstanding tradition of delivering fine musical performances both in weekly church services and in special programs. We have been blessed to host a vast and varied group of artists through the years. The 2016-2017 Camelback Concert Series has now concluded, we thank you for your support and look forward to the 2017-2018 season beginning in September.
- Diamond Street Resource Center: Diamond Street Resource Center grew out of an idea and a desire to help the homeless. Along the way our direction has changed and expanded. DSRC is now a resource center in the Garfield neighborhood that has hosted the annual VITA program, become involved in the local community and sought to reach out to neighbors in need.
- Hands and Feet for Jesus: Every community has members that need help with the seemingly simple tasks of everyday life. Hands and Feet for Jesus endeavors to do just that, ministering to the Camelback Church family by providing rides to doctor visits, visiting shut-in members and assisting members with shopping and other tasks.
- Member Ministries: Serving God means serving others and we want to hear how you serve, in the church, in your childrens school or in your community. If you would like to share your story, fill out a contact form and we will get in touch with you.