Hands and Feet for Jesus
Our Mission Statement
- To be coworkers with the great physician in simple acts of kindness, visiting, praying, and lifting up brothers, sisters and shut ins, to Jesus.
- Sitting with the sick and shut ins at Camelback Church.
- Visits to read, to listen, share music, praying with and for, and brief activities.
- At times, supplying a cup of soup and a fresh loaf of bread.
- Simple house duties: Dishes, straightening up and vacuuming, as person desires.
- No heavy duty nursing, no meds, no wound treatment, no showers, no bed-making, no lifting of persons requiring help.
- Hands and Feet for Jesus. Right arm of Jesus’ ministry when on Earth.